The Norma Stark Memory Garden Foundation is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization. We are wholly supported by private and individual donations. Your donation will help to maintain the garden and labyrinth.
Our mission is to promote and maintain the garden and labyrinth as a sanctuary for peace, prayer, meditation and healing.
Our purpose is to operate exclusively for charitable, educational and civic purposes, providing a facility for the enjoyment and benefit of the public.
Donate to the Stark Memory Garden Foundation through AmazonSmile. When you are thinking of ordering from Amazon, go to AmazonSmile first, search for Stark Memory Garden Foundation and select our foundation. The Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the Stark Memory Garden Foundation.
In-kind donations for 2014:
- Jim’s assistance with setting out the yard art and storing it, taking care of the fountains, clearing the patio of debris, helping with the irrigation system, changing the outdoor light bulbs, doing extra watering, being the 24/7 on-site host of the garden and labyrinth, helping with the hosta sale.
- Ted’s help to pick up the hostas and do other tasks related to the sale.
- Nick G.’s volunteered time to divide hostas in the garden prior to sale.
- Michael C. volunteered 6 hours of time to paint several structures in the garden.
- Rebecca’s help in selling the iris plants.
- Cookies and other items donated by Board Members for the July 12 event.
- Donated time from musicians performing on July 12.
- Help from Ted S. on July 12.
- John and JoAnn gave us the use of their tents at no cost for our July 12 event.
- CD’s donated by Roy Y. for door prizes for the July 12 event.